Quanah, Texas has had above normal rainfall over the past year, and is very lush green. The US Drought Monitor says they are experiencing extreme drought”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
computer programmodel has a glitch in it.
And if it were the other way around, they would have fixed it.
Again, Steven, I congratulate you for discovering that federal research agencies like NASA, DOE, EPA, etc. receive public funds to deceive the public!
That disheartening discovery led me
1. In 1976 to follow the money trail back to NAS (National Academy of Sciences) budget review of federal research agencies for Congress, regardless which political party (D or R) controlled Congress.
2. In 2009 to recognize Climategate emails as a continuation of the battle in science to protect human liberty from government tyranny!
It doesn’t matter whether or not the standard consensus science models are right or wrong. What really matters is whether or not the NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES (a private, self-perpetuating group of individuals) directs public tax funds to federal research to deceive and enslave the public for a tyrannical government.
It also seems that Katherine Hayhoe defines her prediction of “permanent drought” for Lubbock as nearly twice as much rain as normal.
we call that dry rain.
But that’s just data, Steve, and so entirely entirely worthless.
“The data doesn’t matter. We’re not basing our recommendations on the data. We’re basing them on the climate models.”
~ Prof. Chris Folland ~ (Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research)
Honestly, you’re never going to get the hang of climate science at this rate!
The old green is the new red. Or is it the old red is the new green. Whatever works for whatever story you want to tell. Weather men get raw data and make their predictions and then the raw data is massaged for the climate scientists who then make their predictions. Weather men are usually right and climate scientists are never right.
I noticed that the chart is based on provisional data, which gives them an easy out if they are called on the stupid thing. It probably would come as a big surprise to many of the people in those areas that they are living in a drought stricken area.
Dry/wet, just like the models predicted, and worse than they thought.
The “trick” fabricated to make it worse is the “S” (short term) & “L” (long term). This way, they can claim drought for new drought areas (short term) as soon as levels fall below normal, and continue to show drought levels even well after precipitation returns to normal by continuing to average the low precip periods on into the future, which will be below normal for the longer term periods. http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/Home.aspx
Nice rain today in California.
And last night 2-4 inches fell in the exact area you have circled in red!
I keep telling you guys the drought is a subsurface one you won’t see until it pops up. It lies just below the surface and above the filling aquifers below and when the time is right will pop up and desiccate the whole state.