Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 21, 2015
President Believes That People’s Thoughts Control Sea Level
The president of the US believes that people’s thoughts control sea level. What must people have been thinking 15,000 years ago? The president took aim at GOP critics, saying temperatures are rising even though “some folks back in Washington” refuse to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 48 Comments
Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2005/2006
Experts say that the Arctic is in a “death spiral” – but for the past two years it has been tracking 2005/2006 – the years with the two highest summer extents of the past decade. http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/old_icecover.uk.php For the past four … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 108 Comments
Greenland Melt Getting Off To The Slowest Start On Record
The Greenland melt season is a month late getting started, and the coasts are still buried in snow as summer approaches. There has been almost no melt this year, and the amount of melt is below the previous record low. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Our Last Walk In Maryland
Back to the permanent drought of Colorado!
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments