Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: May 23, 2015
Every day is about Obama worship for Democrats, but this weekend their behavior is particularly disgusting.
The next door dyke’s dogs broke through the rain swollen fence this morning, and killed eleven out of fourteen hens. They only ate one of them, and killed the other ten for fun. The other three hens flew over the … Continue reading
Texas is flooded, with lots more rain on the way. One month ago, climate expert Katherine Hayhoe discussed the desertification of Texas APRIL 22, 2015 What Climate Change Is Doing to the Texas Cattle Ranch | The New Republic Buffoons … Continue reading
Yesterday I got stuck behind a convoy of about 20 Halliburton fracking trucks in Northeastern Colorado, which according to President Obama are directly responsible for the permanent drought here.
President Obama has made numerous references to his theory that imaginary global warming is causing an imaginary increase in drought and wildfires in Colorado. While scientists debate the link between the number and severity of droughts, hurricanes or wildfires and … Continue reading
I drove my 1998 SUV from Baltimore to Fort Collins in less than 36 hours door to door. The vehicle cost me $2,000 on Craigslist three years ago, and I spent about $200 on gas travelling cross country.. If I … Continue reading