Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 23, 2015
Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
Every day is about Obama worship for Democrats, but this weekend their behavior is particularly disgusting.
Posted in Uncategorized 29 Comments
Eleven More Climate Change Victims
The next door dyke’s dogs broke through the rain swollen fence this morning, and killed eleven out of fourteen hens. They only ate one of them, and killed the other ten for fun. The other three hens flew over the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
Texas is flooded, with lots more rain on the way. One month ago, climate expert Katherine Hayhoe discussed the desertification of Texas APRIL 22, 2015 What Climate Change Is Doing to the Texas Cattle Ranch | The New Republic Buffoons … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
Halliburton Did This
Yesterday I got stuck behind a convoy of about 20 Halliburton fracking trucks in Northeastern Colorado, which according to President Obama are directly responsible for the permanent drought here.
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
President Obama has made numerous references to his theory that imaginary global warming is causing an imaginary increase in drought and wildfires in Colorado. While scientists debate the link between the number and severity of droughts, hurricanes or wildfires and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Dreaming Of An Electric Car
I drove my 1998 SUV from Baltimore to Fort Collins in less than 36 hours door to door. The vehicle cost me $2,000 on Craigslist three years ago, and I spent about $200 on gas travelling cross country.. If I … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 41 Comments
NASA – Hiding The Decline
In 1976, the New York Times reported that the Northern Hemisphere had cooled nearly as much since 1945 as it rose in the first part of the century. NYTimes.com The National Academy Of Sciences reported this cooling. But it didn’t fit the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
Shortly after agreeing to let China double their CO2 emissions over the next 15 years, climate expert Barack Obama told us that reducing CO2 emissions would stop glaciers from melting and sea level from rising. He said that global warming … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
Tom and Becky took me for a lovely walk this morning along the Mississippi River In 1988, CO2 was 350 PPM and the Mississippi River was almost dry. James Hansen warned Congress that the droughts would only get worse as … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
US Drought Monitor Thinks Nebraska Is Having A Drought
The experts at the DC based US Drought Monitor believe that Nebraska is having a drought. I drove across Nebraska today, and the state is flooded. If the water comes up two more feet, parts of I-80 will be underwater. They … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments