Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 24, 2015
Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
It is ridiculously cold here in Fort Collins, and May 25 temperatures have plummeted five degrees over the past century. President Obama says that anyone who doesn’t believe his global warming lies, is a threat to national security.
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
In 1975, the National Academy Of Sciences published this graph, showing about 1°C warming in the Northern Hemisphere from 1885 to 1940, and that all 1900 to 1940 warming was lost by 1970. GISS has since reduced the 1885 to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
Brad Johnson calls heavy rain in Oklahoma “fossil fuel powered” He is referring to this: Data showed that Oklahoma City has measured its all-time wettest month ever recorded, as rain continued to fall, according to CNN meteorologist Sean Morris. By … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments