Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 26, 2015
Poisoned Weather In 1991
I lived in Richmond, TX during Christmas 1991 – a few blocks from the Brazos River. Our house was one of the few which didn’t flood. That may have been the biggest rainfall event in Texas history. One more big … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
When the press uses the word “unprecedented” – what they mean is that they haven’t done any research and basically they are lying. Houston Intercontinental Airport smashed its all-time record for most rainfall in one day on Monday — its 4.34 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 32 Comments
Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
The same people who were hyping unprecedented drought in Texas a few days ago, are now hyping unprecedented rain. Houston, Texas, Hit by Unprecedented Flooding; Seven States At Risk – NBC News.com As always, it is complete BS. Houston has … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments