Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 28, 2015
Candidates For Twits Of The Day
This weather vane wonders why I look like Toto This guy believes that a 12 month mean will give you different number depending on which order the months are averaged.
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
President Obama Branches Out Into Hurricane Forecasting
The president is not only an expert at skeet shooting, but also at hurricane forecasting. Tropical Storm ANDRES Forecast Discussion h/t Ryan Maue
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Drought To Flood Is Normal Weather In Texas
Like Katherine Hayhoe, White House science advisor Al Sharpton believes that Texas flooding is due to man’s sins (carbon or otherwise.) But transitions from drought to flood are normal for Texas, as occurred in 1918, 1952, 1957, and many other … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
Thomas Jefferson Explains Washington DC
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. Thomas Jefferson
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Isn’t Changing
Since 1979, Antarctic sea ice has increased by the same amount as Arctic sea ice has decreased Prior to 1979, Arctic sea ice increased by the same amount as Antarctic ice decreased. NSIDC cleverly truncates the pre-1979 data, because it … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 23 Comments
Global Sea Ice Area Approaches A Record
The three year mean of May 25 global sea ice area is at a record high. This indicates a persistent increase in the amount of sea ice on Earth. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
US Having One Of The Coolest Years On Record
Through May 25, the frequency of 90 degree days in the US is second lowest on record. The only year that was cooler was 1983, which was cooled by the eruption of El Chichón.
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments