Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: May 30, 2015
This greenhouse gas spewing power plant supplies Larimer County, CO and much of Boulder County with most of its electricity. Ninety seven percent of residents probably have no idea where their electricity comes from. This video shows the full impact … Continue reading
Contrary to all the mindless Hayhoe drivel, there has been no increase in the heaviest rainfall events in Texas, and this year has been nowhere near a record.
The same scientists who failed to predict the rain in Texas, say that the rain is exactly what they predicted all along.
In 1957, Texas went from five years of extreme drought to flood – in a matter of a few weeks. Some cattle in Texas had never seen rain when the floods came. The Victoria Advocate – Google News Archive Search
Vikings farmed in Greenland, a thousand years before global warming drought industrial farming to the region. Here are some busy farmers in Tasilaq, Greenland today. Hendriks webcam i Tasiilaq Michael Mann says that there was no Medieval Warm period, and … Continue reading
The summer of 2006 had the highest minimum extent of the past decade. This year Arctic ice is tracking 2006 very closely. Temperatures in the Beaufort Sea are forecast to remain below freezing for the next week, so we should see … Continue reading
Crosbyton, Texas is the closest USHCN station to Lubbock, TX – where Canadian Katherine Hayhoe moved 10 years ago and declared herself the local climate expert. One month ago, she warned Texas cattlemen about drought and desertification due to global … Continue reading
Katherine Hayhoe says that she can make Houston street flooding less severe, by lowering CO2 levels. This is what Galveston looked like 115 years ago, when CO2 was a very safe 300 PPM.