Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: May 31, 2015
Cross posted from my new blog : Saving West Virginia From Coal | Real Science Greens hope to wreck the entire US like this mess off I-70 in West Virginia, in order to save them us from an essential trace gas. I … Continue reading
Cross posted from my new blog : Same Weather As 1957 Proves Climate Change | Real Science In 1957, Texas went from extreme drought to flood in a matter of weeks. This year Texas has seen the same pattern – and … Continue reading
Cross posted from my new blog : Error Greater Than The Trend | Real Science The University of Colorado used to publish this sea level map, showing that their error was as large as 10 mm/year. Global mean sea level results … Continue reading
Cross posted from my new blog : Cheating With Sea Level – Same Old Data Tampering Story | Real Science In 1982, NASA showed about three inches (~8cm) of sea level rise from 1880 to 1980. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1982/1982_Gornitz_etal_1.pdf The EPA now shows double … Continue reading
Cross posted from my new blog : Climate Genius Of The Day | Real Science I posted an article from 1961, and this genius says it was based on a single study from the 1970’s