Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Dinner Tonight With The “Best Tropical Meteorologist In The World”
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
With enough lead time I would thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to meet and spend an evening with some of the people we have mentioned here.
For me, it would mean extended travel.
Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the event which is happening in June.
Some people would travel to meet a rock star or an athlete or some other kind of entertainer.
That was never for me.
At one time I thought those who were in the science world, (my world was physics/chem)
were the last great oasis of things good. Silly me. I, of course, have found that often not to be true.
But I now have even more admiration for those who maintained their integrity and honesty.
Sadly, it seems, that they are almost entirely of an older generation. That fact may not be entirely true, but it is what I have encountered. Also, it may be easier to live an open an honest life when
one does not have to do what is necessary to meet the needs of a family. Also, I was idealistic and easily swayed when I was young.
Regardless, wishing you Steve/Tony a pleasant and rewarding evening.
“But I now have even more admiration for those who maintained their integrity and honesty.”
You deserve a break after shaking establishment “science” to its rotten roots in the budgets of federal research agencies (NASA, DOE, EPA, NSF, etc.) the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) reviews annually for Congress.
After dinner, you might ponder if the integrity of government science and constitutional limits on government were sacrificed for “The Long Peace of 1945-2015?”
Wish i were there
Please! Please! Please! Ask him where the missing heat is. We could use some in Michigan. 45 degrees on June 1 is not pleasant.
I’ve had the honor of speaking with both of these brilliant and wonderful gentleman. Why – how? Simply put – because they’re just plain nice enough to pick up the phone and yak. Unbelievable how they are shunned by the national media – the left (all one in the same).
Who is the fellow next to Dr. Gray?
My guess would be Chris Landsea, but I am by no means certain.
Yes – it’s Chris Landsea . . Your clue was that he was the one tweeting.
He’s Mr. Hurricane, at NASA.
Also has a band.