Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 3, 2015
A few months ago, Mann and Trenberth said that record warm water off the Northeast US was causing excess snow in New England. Lovely theory, but New England is having a drought.
Six weeks ago, this article appeared APRIL 22, 2015 Climate change is making the Texas panhandle, birthplace of the state’s iconic Longhorn, too hot and dry to raise beef. What happens to the range when the water runs out? Soon, environmental activists … Continue reading
There has been no change in Texas January-May rainfall over the past century. The percent of days receiving more than 5 cm rainfall hasn’t changed There has been a slight, but meaningless increase in heaviest rainfall events. Most of the … Continue reading
I forecast that NOAA will lie about May 2015, and claim it was the warmest on record – even though it wasn’t even close.
This is what Scotland looked like yesterday http://www.snoweye.com/grabs/0071/95.jpg Last summer, the BBC reported the early stages of glacier formation in Scotland Glacier-like hazards found on Ben Nevis – BBC News Six years ago, the Met Office warned that Scottish skiing … Continue reading
The warming from carbon dioxide released by burning a lump of coal exceeds the heat generated by the combustion in just 34 days. It takes 45 days for oil combustion and 59 days for natural gas to achieve comparable warming … Continue reading
The fossil-fuel industry’s campaign to mislead the American people – The Washington Post There is no question that there is racketeering going on here. The government is stealing $29 billion per year of our money to finance the biggest scientific fraud in … Continue reading