I forecast that NOAA will lie about May 2015, and claim it was the warmest on record – even though it wasn’t even close.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Australian Summary: Cool westerlies in the wake of a front is bringing a few light showers over southwest WA. A high is slowly moving over the southeast bringing settled conditions, but another cold and frosty night across TAS, VIC, NSW and QLD.
Snow Forecast: The official start to the season is now only a few days away.
The ski fields are looking great, with lots of snow under the cool winter skies.
A weak front will sweep across on Thursday night/early Friday morning to give the snowy playground a little top-up before the guests arrive. The sun will come out for the first official day with light winds. During Sunday and Monday the winds will become a little more gusty.
A weak front arriving early next week will add a few more flurries. The big and seemingly-elusive front carrying another mountain of snow that we are eagerly waiting for is still a while off.
Issued Wednesday 16:53
That’s not even worth betting on. It’s a sure thing.
And if it’s not a sure thing, I know a way to ensure you’re 97% correct.
This is why you’ll never see a bookmaker cycling to work. (Sorry Steve my Dad when warning against gambling used to say “You’ll never see a Bookie on a bike”)
Pure curiosity speaking, here –
What’s with the big dropout in western China?
I brought this topic up a while back, and I seem to recall the issue is the predominance of snow and ice in the area interfering with the measurement (see the polar regions). Don’t forget that this particular area is home to the Himalayan Mountains.
I’ve started molesting the commondreams.org site threw its commments section. Throwing up GiSS older charts versus their newer charts showing how…
1. They erased all the global cooling from 1940-1975… and then after they erased that, how they have still almost doubled the warming since erasing that.
Nobody has an intelligent reply…
I speculate that NOAA intended to quietly rewrite climate history over two programming runs (2011 and 2014). Each would lower historical temperatures a total of approximately 130°F. I speculate that computer programming errors were discovered internally by NOAA after the 2011 algorithm was launched. NOAA decreased the 1913 HDD by 10% as opposed to increasing it by that amount. NOAA made 1913 one of the hottest years in Maine’s history. They eventually corrected that error and others with their 2014 algorithm run. I was not the first to catch this major faux pas. Joseph D’Aleo, did a paper in 2014, involving Farmington, Maine data in southern interior Zone 13. The title of his effort was “Data Set Changes Makes It Hard to Tell Real Story” . He complained of a 5°F swing in 1913 for NOAA’s southern interior data. In my April study, I had detected a 4°F swing for 1913 based on statewide archived NOAA data.
– See more at: http://notrickszone.com/2015/06/01/bombshell-comprehensive-analysis-reveals-noaa-wrongfully-applying-master-algorithm-to-whitewash-temperature-history/#sthash.IddWOu0V.dpuf
Covers data for Ohio and Tennessee also. This is Heating Degree Days so NOAA is trying to get all the data sets.
Wonder what they have been doing with the “Growing Degree Day” data?
Here is my confident prediction. In 10 years all these warmest evah years will be much colder. Just look at 1998 now, it’s hard to believe that once it was the warmest evah. Well done NOAA! Keeping the dream alive.
I forecast it’ll take 1.4 seconds to compute an average of temperatures and 2 weeks to run the adjustments.
Survey says……third. Don’t worry, June will be the hottest EVER!