Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 7, 2015
Three years ago, climate experts announced that Colorado was doomed by Mann-made permanent CO2 drought. I took these pictures yesterday on my bike ride to document the devastation.
This genius directed an anti-science anti-technology movie called “Gasland” – and has determined that India’s climate is changing based on the fact that it is hot. 08 Jun 1935 – HEAT WAVE IN INDIA Record Temperatures Heavy Tol…
Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past – Environment – The Independent Fifteen years ago, climate experts said that snow is a thing of the past. Since then, Northern Hemisphere snow cover has soared to record levels. Rutgers … Continue reading
Normally by this date, about 20% of the Greenland ice sheet is melting. This year only about 5%, which is the slowest on record. Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Budget: DMI The capital of Greenland is still buried in snow … Continue reading
Arctic sea ice continues to track 2006, the year with the highest summer extent of the past decade. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Ice thickness is also the highest it has been since 2006. Bpiomas_plot_daily_heff.2sst.png (2488×1960) The … Continue reading