Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: June 7, 2015
Three years ago, climate experts announced that Colorado was doomed by Mann-made permanent CO2 drought. I took these pictures yesterday on my bike ride to document the devastation.
This genius directed an anti-science anti-technology movie called “Gasland” – and has determined that India’s climate is changing based on the fact that it is hot. 08 Jun 1935 – HEAT WAVE IN INDIA Record Temperatures Heavy Tol…
Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past – Environment – The Independent Fifteen years ago, climate experts said that snow is a thing of the past. Since then, Northern Hemisphere snow cover has soared to record levels. Rutgers … Continue reading
Normally by this date, about 20% of the Greenland ice sheet is melting. This year only about 5%, which is the slowest on record. Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Budget: DMI The capital of Greenland is still buried in snow … Continue reading
Arctic sea ice continues to track 2006, the year with the highest summer extent of the past decade. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Ice thickness is also the highest it has been since 2006. Bpiomas_plot_daily_heff.2sst.png (2488×1960) The … Continue reading