Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: June 9, 2015
We have almost 500% of normal snowpack in Northern Colorado. http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/snotelanom/snotelbasin The rivers are already at flood stage USGS Current Conditions for USGS 06752260 CACHE LA POUDRE RIVER AT FORT COLLINS, CO And we are expecting very heavy precipitation this … Continue reading
The North Atlantic is experiencing record cold sea surface temperatures, and Greenland is experiencing its coldest summer and slowest melt season on record. sst_anom.gif (800×600) arcticomm_webcam.jpg (640×480) Scotland and Norway are experiencing record summer snowfalls. Norweigan Resort Gets Pounded with 13 … Continue reading
2006 was the year with the highest summer minimum of the past decade, and 2015 continues to track it that year very closely. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Arctic sea ice is also the thickest it has … Continue reading
As the White House funded climate criminals continue to lie about Greenland melting down, Greenland is having their slowest melt season and coldest year on record. arcticomm_webcam.jpg (640×480) Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Budget: DMI