Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: June 20, 2015
Climate fraudsters like Katherine Hayhoe claim that flood after drought is a new thing, but 75 years ago scientists knew that it was normal. 27 Mar 1940 – Drought Now In “Extreme Phase”
One of the major science frauds being perpetrated by the White House, is that the climate is becoming more variable. Tom Karl reported the exact opposite in the 1995 IPCC report
Twenty five years ago, the IPCC reported a strong Medieval Warm Period and Little Ice Age. In 1992, the New York Times reported that the Medieval Warm Period and Little Ice Age were “global climate phenomena, not regional temperature variations” … Continue reading
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs For climate criminal John Abraham, “off the chart” means “average with a slight downwards trend” First Five Months Of 2015 Were The Hottest Ever Recorded June 16, 2015 | by Aamna Mohdin The year 2015 … Continue reading
Long before they started lying about Mann-made drought in California, the New York Times knew that severe droughts were normal there. December 1, 1992 tree rings clearly declare that in the Western United States, the years 1937 through 1986 have … Continue reading