Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 23, 2015
In June, 1934 half of the US was over 100 degrees. So far this June, only a tiny percentage of stations have been over 100 degrees. The percentage of US stations reaching 100 degrees in June has plummeted over the past … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like the post 1940 cooling reported by NCAR in 1974 So they simply made it disappear. They have been working on this project of rewriting history for decades. You can think of NASA as being the ISIS of … Continue reading
In 1932, the New York Times warned that melting polar ice caps would drown the continents. TimesMachine: May 15, 1932 – NYTimes.com In 2014, the New York Times warned that melting polar ice caps would drown the continents. Scientists Warn … Continue reading
Seventy years ago, the New York Times reported that the Arctic was melting and threatened to drown us all. TimesMachine: May 30, 1947 – NYTimes.com Forty years ago, the New York Times reported that global cooling is inevitable. TimesMachine: May … Continue reading
The Guardian reports that Arctic ice is melting “faster and earlier” Arctic ice melting faster and earlier as scientists demand action | Environment | The Guardian What is actually going on is the exact opposite of the Guardian’s claims. Arctic … Continue reading
In 1982, scientists warned that fossil fuels are melting the Earth’s ice caps. Spokane Daily Chronicle – Google News Archive Search Thirty-three years later, the area of sea ice on Earth is almost exactly the same as 1980 iphone.anomaly.global.png (512×412) … Continue reading