Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: June 2015
The last three Junes in Nuuk, Greenland have been very cold. Red line below shows the three year mean. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/all/GL000004250.dly This is due to very cold water in the North Atlantic sst_anom.gif (800×600) They still have snow on the ground … Continue reading
As climate experts ramp up their lies about Arctic sea ice, extent is the highest for the date since 2005, and melt is the slowest since at least 2004. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut If this weather forecast … Continue reading
You really can’t make up stupid like this The Arctic is screaming. Can you hear her in the floods of Houston, the drought in California and the epic snowfall in Boston this past winter? In Alaska, the only Arctic state … Continue reading
The Arctic has been screaming for eight years, and it must be helping. The ice has gotten thicker. Allegheny Times – Google News Archive Search It must have passed the tipping point, because ice is the thickest since 2006 Bpiomas_plot_daily_heff.2sst.png (2488×1960)
According to fraudulent GISS temperatures, Earth warmed 0.5C from 1910 to 1940, when CO2 rose 10 PPM. Since then, temperatures rose another 0.5C, with an increase of 80 PPM So we can calculate 1910-1940 CO2 sensitivity as 0.5C/10 PPM = … Continue reading
press.thelancet.com/Climate2Commission.pdf This is a blatant falsehood. So far this century, atmospheric temperatures are declining. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Even fraudulent GISS data is nowhere near the Lancet claims. Perhaps they were ignoring the actual data, and basing their claims … Continue reading
Climate data tampering has always been a problem. In 1907, the Monthly Weather Review said it was up to the “Independent Press” to represses climate cheats and hoaxes. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/035/mwr-035-01-0007b.pdf We have an epidemic of data tampering by US government agencies now, … Continue reading
Every public schoolchild has been exposed to massive amounts of global warming propaganda. But none have experienced any global warming. Both sets of satellite data show no warming for nearly 19 years. uahncdc_lt_6.0beta2.txt rss_monthly_msu_amsu_channel_tlt_anomalies_land_and_ocean_v03_3.txt The amount of sea ice on … Continue reading
The House of Representatives today passed H. R. 2042, the Ratepayer Protection Act, by a vote of 247 to 180. This vote strongly rebukes the Obama EPA’s power grab. It also provides strong support for the rider in the House’s … Continue reading
Experts say that it will be record cold, and getting milder. Britain braced for mini-ice age as temperatures are set to drop to a 300-year low Low temperatures not seen for 300 years could be on the way to Britain … Continue reading