Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Britain could have colder winters due to solar activity | Nature | News | Daily Express As temperatures plummet, President Obama is having government agencies jack up the global warming fraud – so that he can get an agreement in … Continue reading
Climate fraudsters say that forest fires are getting worse due to global warming Wildfires Fuel Climate Change – Scientific American Only problems are, the climate isn’t warming, and US burn acreage is plummeting. National Interagency Fire Center
Arctic sea ice extent is now higher than 2006, the year with the highest summer minimum of the past decade. There is still snow in southern Greenland on June 24. Vikings used to farm there. That would be impossible now. … Continue reading
Christopher Burt keeps track of weather extremes at Weather Underground, and provides huge amounts of valuable information that I frequently reference. But he has been snookered by tampered NOAA temperature data. He published this graph showing that the past decade … Continue reading
CO2 has increased by one part per ten thousand over the past century. This is equivalent to packing an extra eleven people into Camp Nou, or an entire football squad. This graph shows the alarming increase in CO2 over the … Continue reading
Humans live longer and better than ever, thanks to fossil fuels – so the UN wants them banned. Similar to what UN peacekeepers accomplished in Rwanda.
In June, 1934 half of the US was over 100 degrees. So far this June, only a tiny percentage of stations have been over 100 degrees. The percentage of US stations reaching 100 degrees in June has plummeted over the past … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like the post 1940 cooling reported by NCAR in 1974 So they simply made it disappear. They have been working on this project of rewriting history for decades. You can think of NASA as being the ISIS of … Continue reading
In 1932, the New York Times warned that melting polar ice caps would drown the continents. TimesMachine: May 15, 1932 – NYTimes.com In 2014, the New York Times warned that melting polar ice caps would drown the continents. Scientists Warn … Continue reading
Seventy years ago, the New York Times reported that the Arctic was melting and threatened to drown us all. TimesMachine: May 30, 1947 – NYTimes.com Forty years ago, the New York Times reported that global cooling is inevitable. TimesMachine: May … Continue reading