Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,966 other followers
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Temperatures across the Arctic Ocean have turned very cold for this time of year, and melt has nearly stopped in the Arctic Basin 10-Day Temperature Outlook A storm in the Beaufort Sea is pushing thick ice towards the coasts, and … Continue reading
Government scientists know perfectly well that global warming isn’t happening. Their best data is from satellites, which show no warming for almost twenty years. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs But there is $29 billion per year being distributed by the … Continue reading
The Arctic Basin is full of ice, most of which is thick multi-year ice – and cold temperatures have settled in over the region. In a few weeks, there will be a huge increase in four year old ice, as … Continue reading
NOAA makes a large adjustment to the US temperature record based on Time Of Observation Bias. The idea is that most station operators were morons in the 1930’s, and reset their min/max thermometers in the afternoon – causing double counting … Continue reading
Hansen claims that his models predicted Antarctic sea ice expansion In this sense, expanding Antarctic sea ice might be anything but good news. Indeed, in the troubling scenario outlined by Hansen and his colleagues, it’s part of a series of feedbacks … Continue reading
You just can’t make up stupid like this. Nation’s capital sinking into the sea, study says new research from the U.S. Geological Survey and the University of Vermont shows that the land in the district — where the Lincoln Memorial … Continue reading
James Hansen claimed this week that Greenland is melting down and will drown coastal cities. It is July 28, and temperatures in the interior of Greenland are -21C summit:status:webcam Eighty five percent of Greenland’s surface has gained mass over the … Continue reading
I’ve been an environmentalist all my life. I fought for the Clean Air Act and wilderness in the 1970’s. I volunteered as a wilderness ranger two summers in the 1980’s. I ride my bicycle everywhere, and won’t get in a … Continue reading
One of the greatest frauds being pushed by climate criminals is the idea that (imaginary) global warming is making summer temperatures hotter in the US. In fact, the frequency of hot days in the midwest has dropped by more than … Continue reading