Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 5, 2015
Bill Gray : Biggest El Nino Since 1998
Bill Gray tells me that the current El Nino is the largest since 1998. I was in Northern California during the 1997-1998 El Nino, and it almost never stopped raining. Huge amounts of snow fell in the mountains. A repeat would … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 27 Comments
July 1907 Heatwave Killed Dozens Of People And Horses In Philadelphia
22 Jul 1907 – HEAT WAVE. LONDON, July 19.
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
Arctic Sea Ice Continues At Highest Extent Since 2005
Arctic sea ice ‘to melt by 2015’ – Telegraph Climate experts say that Arctic ice is going to disappear this summer, but right now it is the highest extent since 2005 Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Posted in Uncategorized 29 Comments