Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 6, 2015
No Change In The Frequency Of Hot Days In France
Experts say that global warming increases the probability of heatwaves in Europe, but there is zero evidence to back that idea up. The frequency of 90 degrees days in France has not changed, and their hottest summer was 1911 – … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Are Our Leaders Finally Getting Serious About Stopping Imaginary Global Warming?
Government leaders hope to stop imaginary global warming, and simultaneously prevent dark shadows from forming behind clouds, via the use of a carbon tax. A Carbon Tax to Combat Global Warming is Getting a Fresh Look | The Fiscal Times … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 23 Comments
Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise For Only $25,000
For the bargain rice of only $25,000, you can pretend to watch CO2 melt ice and drown polar bears in the Arctic. The Northwest Passage: From Greenland to the Bering Sea – Dates & Prices | Abercrombie & Kent And … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 22 Comments