Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 9, 2015
Check out this mindless propaganda which NSIDC published yesterday Downwardly mobile | Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis Their own graph shows that Arctic sea ice extent is just below normal, and melting unusually slowly. N_stddev_timeseries.png (1050×840) Globally, the area of sea … Continue reading
Today’s climate scam of the day is blaming heavy rain on “global warming” (That is when they are not blaming drought on global warming) In the last decade record-breaking rainfall events have occurred in many places around the world causing … Continue reading
Ninety degree days in the midwest occur only half as often as they did in the 19th century. Experts say that hot weather is increasing in the Midwest, because their funding depends on lying about the climate. Heat in the … Continue reading
Someone better call up Naomi Orsekes, and tell her that skeptics haven’t being funded since 2008. Exxon knew of climate change in 1981, email says – but it funded deniers for 27 more years | Environment | The Guardian
The last three years in the US midwest have had the lowest average temperature on record. This has been accompanied by record amounts of ice on the Great Lakes. Experts say the record cold is due to an overheated atmosphere.