Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 22, 2015
Katherine Hayhoe Permanent Drought Update
Katherine Hayhoe spent much of the year hysterically warning Texas government agencies about Mann-made drought.
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Arctic Global Warming Expedition Derailed By Too Much Ice
A carefully planned, 115-day scientific expedition on board the floating research vessel, the CCGS Amundsen, has been derailed as the icebreaker was called to help resupply ships navigate heavy ice in Hudson Bay. “Obviously it has a large impact on … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 26 Comments
Another Very Wet Year In Fort Collins
Following the dry years from 2000-2007, we are having another very wet growing season in Fort Collins, with about 10 inches of rain over the last 10 weeks. I’ve never seen it wet and green like this at the end of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
A Closer Look At The Beaufort Sea
The Beaufort Sea, north of Alaska, is full of large floes of thick multi-year ice, that show very little sign of melt. The edges are sharp and clean, indicating that not much melt is occurring. The larger ice floes are … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 23 Comments