Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 29, 2015
What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
NOAA makes a large adjustment to the US temperature record based on Time Of Observation Bias. The idea is that most station operators were morons in the 1930’s, and reset their min/max thermometers in the afternoon – causing double counting … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 39 Comments
Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
Hansen claims that his models predicted Antarctic sea ice expansion In this sense, expanding Antarctic sea ice might be anything but good news. Indeed, in the troubling scenario outlined by Hansen and his colleagues, it’s part of a series of feedbacks … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 26 Comments
Climate Moron Of The Day
You just can’t make up stupid like this. Nation’s capital sinking into the sea, study says new research from the U.S. Geological Survey and the University of Vermont shows that the land in the district — where the Lincoln Memorial … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 28 Comments