Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other subscribers
Daily Archives: August 1, 2015
Pentagon tells Bush: climate change will destroy us | Environment | The Guardian
Climate scientist criminals have gotten so desperate, they are trying to blame record Antarctic Sea ice on global warming. Does Global Warming Actually Increase Antarctic Sea Ice? : Discovery News These crooks don’t even make any attempt to mask their … Continue reading
By rights, the beluga should have been 2,000 miles to the north in the Barents Sea. Thousands of belugas live among the ice floes that litter the area east of the Svalbard archipelago, but only on extremely rare occasions do … Continue reading
Climate fraudsters like Dr. James Hansen and Joe Romm are lying about Greenland “melting down”and saying that it will drown coastal cities. The interior of Greenland never got anywhere close to the melting point in July. summit:status:weather 85% of Greenland’s surface has gained … Continue reading