Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: August 29, 2015
In 2001, NASA reported 0.5C warming from 1880 to 2000, with an error bar of less than 0.2C. http://www.giss.nasa.gov/data/update/gistemp/graphs/Fig.A.ps Now they show 1.3C warming during that same time interval, an increase of 0.8C, and nearly tripling the amount of warming. … Continue reading
You simply can’t make up stupid like climate alarmists. The Sydney Morning Herald believes that warm winters cause cherry trees to bloom later. Global warming plays havoc with Auburn cherry blossom festival Date August 28, 2015 For organisers of cherry blossom … Continue reading
August 28, 2015 at 4:07 pm Greg Bacon’s first year in Missouri was his hottest, and the entire state was in extreme drought, along with much of the rest of the US The summer of 1954 was the third hottest … Continue reading
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record ‘by a mile’, experts say – Climate Change – Environment – The Independent I predicted two years ago that mainstream climate criminals would stop making any effort to be honest, … Continue reading