Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Monthly Archives: September 2015
The White House says that the Midwest climate is getting hotter and more extreme, and that it is the fault of the productive people who live there. Midwest | National Climate Assessment None of the White House claims are correct. … Continue reading
One hundred degree temperatures used to be common in Indiana during September prior to 1960, but they almost never happen any more. The five hottest Septembers in Indiana were 1925, 1933, 1939, 1931 and 1921. September temperatures in Indiana have … Continue reading
From 1925 To 1950, sea level at Key West, Florida rose at 5 mm/year. Since 1950, it has been rising at half that rate, 2.5 mm/year. Data and Station Information for KEY WEST Sea level in Florida rose much faster … Continue reading
Miami Beach is at about 7 feet elevation, and sea level there is rising about 12 inches per century. That gives them only 700 years to evacuate. Sea level in Florida has been rising at a steady rate for over 100 years. … Continue reading
Afternoons in Texas used to be much hotter prior to 1960. You can see why fraudsters like Katharine Hayhoe and Heidi Cullen start their graphs at the 1970s. This didn’t fit the government agenda, so NCDC simply changed the data to show warming This … Continue reading
Green shows the increase in sea ice since 2012. The Pope’s climate adviser says that the Arctic has been ice-free since 2013. BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013’
In 2008, Barack Obama nervously passed this message on to the Russian president : “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility,” Now we are finding out what he was talking about.
You simply can’t make up stupid like this clown.
Before climate change, we had floods that killed three million people. But now we have real problems, with minor street flooding in Miami and Detroit. Barack Obama hopes to restore the climate of 1931. 30 Sep 1931 – CHINA’S FLOOD Yangtse Aftermath … Continue reading