Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 1, 2015
Obama is spreading all kinds of lies about Alaskan glaciers, which his own agencies knows are not true. Nothing is said or done to stop the liar in chief. The USGS knows that Alaskan glaciers retreated much faster in the 19th century. … Continue reading
After his spectacular post-2005 hurricane forecast failure (10 years of no major US hurricanes) Kerry Emanuel has crawled back out of his hole for a repeat. in a new study in Nature Climate Change, Princeton’s Ning Lin and MIT’s Kerry Emanuel … Continue reading
Our dimwitted president thinks he can slow down the melting of Alaska’s glaciers “If we stopped trying to build a clean energy economy and reduce carbon pollution, if we do nothing to prevent glaciers from melting faster and oceans from … Continue reading
James Blalog says that the Antarctic Peninsula is one of the fastest warming places on Earth. Actual data from his fellow fraudster Phil Jones, shows that there has been no net warming there for 45 years.
Meteorological summer is over. For the third year in a row, the number of 100 degree readings and their areal extent were near record lows in the US. The frequency of 100 degree days in the US is down by … Continue reading
The flagrant liars at the University of Colorado and NASA claim that sea level is rising 3.3 mm/year CU Sea Level Research Group | University of Colorado NOAA says it is just over half that much. absolute global sea level … Continue reading
The Ross Ice Shelf in West Antarctica retreated 30 miles from 1840 to 1930, about five feet per day. The retreat “may have been going on for centuries” 21 Jul 1932 – A Warmer World. Experts at NASA tell us that we … Continue reading
Our dimwitted excuse for a human being and president, thinks that making energy prices skyrocket will stop Alaskan glaciers from melting. They have been melting for 250 years, and lost half their mass before Harry Truman left office. 18 Feb … Continue reading
“If we stopped trying to build a clean energy economy and reduce carbon pollution, if we do nothing to prevent glaciers from melting faster and oceans from rising faster, and forests from burning faster and storms from growing stronger, we … Continue reading
Four years ago Joe Romm announced the permanent southwest drought, on the web site “Think Progress” Dust Storm Marks Beginning of Southwest’s “Permanent Drought” | The Energy Collective Precipitation in New Mexico has increased every year since then, and they … Continue reading