Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 2, 2015
The last time Missouri had a 10 day heatwave of 100 degrees was 1980, when CO2 was below 350 PPM. The average 100 degree heatwave length is now less than three days, compared to six days a century ago. In … Continue reading
During autumn 1958, The New York Times predicted both an ice-free Arctic and a new ice age. They were wrong on all counts, just like they are now. The NYT morons have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.
Long stretches of 100 degree weather used to be common in Illinois, but they never happen any more. In 1936, Palestine Illinois had eighteen consecutive days over 100 degrees. The last year to generate a full week over 100 degrees was … Continue reading
Last year, Obama claimed he made an emissions reduction agreement with China. FACT SHEET: U.S.-China Joint Announcement on Climate Change and Clean Energy Cooperation | whitehouse.gov Yesterday, at Obama’s fake climate meeting, it became clear that Obama doesn’t have any agreement … Continue reading
NASA massively tampers with US temperature data to turn a post 1930 cooling trend into a warming trend. The graph below shows the hockey stick of data tampering they are doing. Notice what they did between 1970 and 1990. They … Continue reading
All of the warm water at the surface of the Pacific, and the major hurricanes that have been occurring there – are radiating huge amounts of heat out into space. The Pacific is likely losing record amounts of heat this … Continue reading
England just had their 176th warmest summer on record. Their hottest summer occurred in 1976, at the peak of the ice age scare. http://hadobs.metoffice.com/hadcet/cetml1659on.dat Government experts say that 2015 was the hottest ever in England, because they are criminals paid to … Continue reading