Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 3, 2015
Four years after experts announced the end of Hudson Bay Polar Bears due to declining summer sea ice, summer ice extent there is second highest on record. Stirling believes this will lead to the disappearance of polar bears from northeastern … Continue reading
Nebraska used to have frequent long heatwaves, but they rarely happen any more. The years 1934, 1935, 1936 and 1937 all had stretches over 90 degrees for more than 40 consecutive days. During the summer of 1935, Beaver City, NE had 55 … Continue reading
Climate morons note that most of the world’s glaciers are melting, but are too ignorant to know that this started hundreds of years ago. It has nothing to do with CO2. 28 Sep 1910 – RECEDING GLACIERS.
Wisconsin used to have long stretches over 90 degrees, like 1901 and 1916 which each had 21 consecutive days over 90 degrees. Heatwaves like that never happen any more, and the average heat wave length has dropped by almost 50%.
The Margerie Glacier in Alaska is nearly identical to what it looked like in 1941, and has been advancing for the past couple of decades. Margerie Glacier 1941-2003 Margerie Glacier is about 1-mile wide, with an ice face that is … Continue reading