Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,966 other followers
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 6, 2015
In 1974, the National Academy of Sciences wanted to evacuate six million people in the Sahel – to save them from global cooling. TimesMachine: December 29, 1974 – NYTimes.com
For 43 days from July 12 to August 24, 1934 – Durant, Oklahoma was over 100 degrees every single day. Long heatwaves in Oklahoma were much more common prior to 1960. During the summer of 1934, 80% of the US … Continue reading
The fraudster in chief hiked at the Exit Glacier in Alaska last week, and said that he could slow down melting by shutting down America’s reliable energy supply. According to US Park Service documents, the Exit Glacier melt rate has dropped … Continue reading
GHCN temperatures for Nuuk, Greenland show a sharp cooling trend over the past decade, of more than 3°C ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/all/GL000004250.dly NASA data is based on GHCN, so it should be the same. But they don’t show much cooling over the past … Continue reading
“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” ― George Orwell, 1984 In 1974, Time Magazine reported 2.7 degrees cooling since the 1940’s, and a large increase in snow and ice cover. … Continue reading
The Ministry of Truth in Boulder, CO NOAA publishes maps every month showing the whole world bright red, and then claims temperatures have been above normal for 600 months in a row. If we look at southwest Greenland, temperatures there … Continue reading
Think Progress says “The West Is Literally On Fire” and drought stricken Colorado is burning up. As expected, the 2015 wildfire season has meant more bad news for drought-stricken Western states. As of June 30, 45 wildfires large active wildfires burned … Continue reading