Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: September 11, 2015
Shortest Melt Season On Record In The Arctic?
The Arctic is rapidly gaining ice now, in what appears to be the shortest melt season on record – just over five months. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Experts say the Arctic is ice-free. The End of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 53 Comments
The Worst Heatwaves
Climate criminals now get hysterical about one day of 96 degree temperatures in summer, and claim they are the hottest ever. Let’s put this in perspective. In 1913, Greenland Ranch California had a week where every day was between 127 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Today’s Featured Climate Fraudster – Cynthia Rosenzweig Of NASA
Check out this mind-blowing sea level fraud from Cynthia Rosenzweig of NASA. She claims that Florida launch sites are threatened by sea level rise. Climate change could submerge rocket launch sites, warns NASA | New Scientist The Cape Canaveral launch pad … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments