Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 15, 2015
The Arctic summer minimum sea ice extent was reached very early this year, due to cold weather which set in early in August over the Beaufort Sea. The extent of Arctic sea ice is up 26% from three years ago. … Continue reading
In 1988, Hansen and Emanuel predicted 225 MPH hurricanes, due to “global warming” FEROCIOUS STORMS AND DROUGHT SEEN – NYTimes.com In fact, peak wind speeds have declined since Camille in 1969 and Allen in 1980, and the Atlantic is now … Continue reading
In 1988, NASA’s James Hansen made these remarks about drought which were completely false, and utterly incompetent. FEROCIOUS STORMS AND DROUGHT SEEN – NYTimes.com During the 1950’s the odds of summer drought were 50%, not the 5% Hansen claimed. And … Continue reading
Prior to 1960, wildfires in the US burned far more acres than they do now. Wildfires Were Much Worse In The Past | NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT Heatwaves were much longer, more widespread, more frequent and more … Continue reading