Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 17, 2015
As of last year, NOAA didn’t show much, if any August warming for almost 20 years. That didn’t suit Barack Obama’s agenda, so they simply changed the data to make the hiatus disappear. This year’s version : 201508.gif (813×525) Last year’s … Continue reading
On this day in 1862, 23,000 soldiers died at Antietam, Maryland. That was one soldier killed every two seconds for 12 hours. It was the bloodiest battle in US history, and the beginning of the end for the Confederate Army.
This Irish Setter was charging out of a backyard to come get me on my bicycle this morning, and ran right out in front of a truck. I doubt the driver ever saw him. Irish Setters are not known for attacking … Continue reading
Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Arctic sea ice extent is normally hitting its low right now, but this year has grown several hundred thousand km² since the beginning of the month. This is due to cold air … Continue reading
Greenland’s Ryder Glacier has been growing the last few years. The map below from the USGS in 1976 shows the glacier margin. http://pubs.usgs.gov/pp/p1386c/p1386c.pdf h/t Andy Oz The next image overlays the 1976 map on the 2015 image. The glacier hasn’t changed … Continue reading
The Guardian has announced that the collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet “has already begun.” Western Antarctic ice sheet collapse has already begun, scientists warn | Environment | The Guardian Forty years ago, scientists announced the same thing. The Evening … Continue reading
Check out this brainwashed 17 year old climate drone. Local political officials recently committed Park City, Utah to the front lines of the international struggle to avert catastrophic global warming by signing on to Climate Reality‘s “I am Pro-Snow” campaign. … Continue reading