Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 18, 2015
Many conservatives are as clueless about climate history as are their liberal counterparts. Last September was also the snowiest on record in the US.
The two largest glaciers in Northern Greenland are both growing. Experts call this “a meltdown in record heat” Petermann Glacier Ryder Glacier The Ryder Glacier is the same size it was in 1976 http://pubs.usgs.gov/pp/p1386c/p1386c.pdf
Fraudster Barack Obama was in Alaska last week, and said : Alaska has warmed about twice as fast as the rest of the United States. Remarks by the President at the GLACIER Conference — Anchorage, AK | whitehouse.gov According to … Continue reading
This year’s version : 201508.gif (813×525) Last year’s version : 201408.gif (813×525)
The Guardian knows that the science is settled, because it is being challenged by “scientifically qualified, knowledgeable and influential persons.” They want the courts to silence “scientifically qualified, knowledgeable and influential persons.” World court should rule on climate science to quash sceptics, says Philippe … Continue reading
Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Due to very cold air and northerly winds in the Beaufort Sea, Arctic sea ice growth since the record early minimum has also been a record for the date. Look for none … Continue reading