Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 24, 2015
During the 1930’s two-thirds of the US would reach 100 degrees every summer. In recent years, that number has been closer to one third. The animation below shows how much more widespread hot weather used to be in the US. … Continue reading
On this date in 1935, Forestburg, South Dakota was 104 degrees, compared to a forecast high of 68 degrees today. One hundred degree days used to be very common there, but they rarely happen anymore. In order to hide this … Continue reading
Barack Obama and the Pope are very frustrated that the US can’t be like North Korea, which has achieved 75% carbon reduction. They are a shining light on the hill for communist global warming nutcases everywhere. Global_Carbon_Budget_2014_v1.0_final21Sept2014.xlsx
Climate data fraud, like that being done by NASA and NOAA, is not a new problem. It is up to the “Independent Press” to defend the truth. it is the misuse of meteorological data …. that constitutes a crime against the community … Continue reading
The BBC used a picture taken after a cyclone storm surge. I used to drive through water deeper than that on my way to school in Houston. New Zealand has deported a Kiribati man who lost a legal battle to … Continue reading
Arctic sea ice rapidly melted from 1910 to 1940, and was reduced to two meters thick by 1940. Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC 23 Feb 1940 – THE NORTH POLE. Is it Getting … Continue reading
Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut The Arctic melt season normally last six months, from the first day of spring to the last day of summer. This year the melt season lasted just over five months and ice has … Continue reading
Global_Carbon_Budget_2014_v1.0_final21Sept2014.xlsx The First Amendment was intended to protect us from spectacles like we are seeing in Washington DC, with government and church attempting to push their brainless global warming religion on the American people. US CO2 emissions have been declining since … Continue reading