Barack Obama and the Pope are very frustrated that the US can’t be like North Korea, which has achieved 75% carbon reduction. They are a shining light on the hill for communist global warming nutcases everywhere.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Better stock up on candles.
These guys are amateurs. Pol Pot got his numbers much lower and his population policies could do it again. All it takes is a disciplined approach to implementation.
Yup, it’s a simple matter of (for example) sending the surplus population to “the farm”, probably to be put into a grinder and spread on the fields.
It could happen here.
In USA the surplus was created over decades by offshoring jobs and encouraging immigration. After another massive financial “crisis” they could declare austerity and implode “entitlements” including perhaps stealing retirements and maybe even some bank accounts and cash savings. The “reaction” (riots) requires a “solution”. In the ensuing emergency who will look into what happened to all those domestic terra-ists? After hearing on the news about the ebola epidemic in the internment camps or some such? (I’m sorry that area is quarantined.)
North Korea is the environmentalist’s dream of what the US will be like by 2030, when we are 100% “sustainable” and living a 16th Century lifestyle, with no cars, no electricity, no heat and no air conditioning. Vote for Hillary if that is what you want.
You forgot eating grass and bark and if your a farmer near any DANK Army installation forget it because they’ll come and take your food.
What happened in 1996 that dropped North Korea’s C02 putput so much?
They started lying much more better.
What happened to North Korea in the 1990’s?
“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” – Ted Turner, founder of CNN and the UN Foundation
The Mass-Starvations of the 1990s
Thank you, Steven and Gail, for showing the real social costs of renewable energy.
The misuse of science to deceive the public seems to be a worldwide problem now, even greater than George Orwell imagined in the futuristic novel he started writing in 1946: “Nineteen Eighty-Four”.
That fact helped me realize the full extent of the problem: “Stalin’s Science.”
See “Stalin’s science“