Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 25, 2015
Heidi Cullen boldly claims that Indiana summers are going to average well over 90 degrees in the future. Blistering Future Summers for 1,001 U.S. Cities | Climate Central Data shows that the exact opposite is happening. In the 19th century, … Continue reading
My two week experiment in Maryland without a car is coming to an end today. I used a city bus to get from my apartment in Boulder to the Denver airport, and have used only my bicycle, trains, DC Metro … Continue reading
The US hasn’t been hit by a major (winds higher than 120 MPH) hurricane for nine years and eleven months, and the US has never been hit by a major hurricane during autumn of an El Nino year. So it … Continue reading
Ninety degree days used to be common in Michigan, but rarely happen any more. The last really hot summer they had was 1988, when CO2 was still below 350 PPM. Climate fraudster Heidi Cullen claims the exact opposite of what is … Continue reading
President Obama has agreed to let Chinese CO2 emissions continue to grow for the next 15 years. China to Announce Cap-and-Trade Program WASHINGTON — President Xi Jinping of China will make a landmark commitment on Friday to start a national … Continue reading