Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 27, 2015
In 1969, the British Met Office knew that the Northern Hemisphere cooled sharply from 1950 to 1969, and warned of a new ice age. 13 Mar 1969 – New Ice Age threatens Europe The National Center For Atmospheric Research in … Continue reading
In 1934, there was “climate disruption” and drought across the planet. 12 Jun 1934 – WORLD-WIDE DROUGHT. Instead of blaming humans like the current crop of brainless climate scientists do, scientists at the time blamed variations in solar activity. 08 Sep … Continue reading
Katharine Hayhoe: Scientist faithfully charts the math of climate change Today, we know the climate is changing. It isn’t just because of thermometers and satellite observations. In total, we have more than 26,500 different natural indicators of a warming planet. … Continue reading
National Geographic published this spectacularly fraudulent hockey of sea level, along with this wildly false claim. Local measurements of sea level with tide gauges became common after 1880; satellites began global measurements in 1992. They’ve shown a clear acceleration: At … Continue reading
Pentagon tells Bush: climate change will destroy us | Environment | The Guardian We give the Pentagon hundreds of billions of dollars a year, but they didn’t have enough money to find out that sea level isn’t actually rising in much … Continue reading
Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut After the shortest melt season on record, Arctic sea ice has gained nearly one million km² since September 1. Nobel Prize winners say the Arctic is ice-free. Gore: Polar ice cap may … Continue reading