Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 2, 2015
On February 15, 1936 Ada Minnesota set their all-time cold record of -53°F. Less than five months later they set their all-time hot record of 111°F on July 6, 1936. That is a spread of 164 degrees. On this date … Continue reading
Holland is famous for windmills, which they have been using for hundreds of years, yet are massively increasing their usage of coal. Dutch power stations use more coal – DutchNews.nl Much of the Netherlands is below sea level, but they use … Continue reading
Fifteen years ago, the IPCC announced that the North Pole was ice-free for the first time in 50 million years. Ages-Old Icecap at North Pole Is Now Liquid, Scientists Find – NYTimes.com Apparently 1958 is more than 50 million years … Continue reading
Record September sea ice growth continues in the Arctic. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Nobel laureate Al Gore says the Arctic is ice-free since 2014
Joaquin has hardly moved over the last 24 hours, but its forecast track has moved thousands of miles to the east.