Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 2, 2015
On February 15, 1936 Ada Minnesota set their all-time cold record of -53°F. Less than five months later they set their all-time hot record of 111°F on July 6, 1936. That is a spread of 164 degrees. On this date … Continue reading
Holland is famous for windmills, which they have been using for hundreds of years, yet are massively increasing their usage of coal. Dutch power stations use more coal – DutchNews.nl Much of the Netherlands is below sea level, but they use … Continue reading
Fifteen years ago, the IPCC announced that the North Pole was ice-free for the first time in 50 million years. Ages-Old Icecap at North Pole Is Now Liquid, Scientists Find – NYTimes.com Apparently 1958 is more than 50 million years … Continue reading
Record September sea ice growth continues in the Arctic. Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Nobel laureate Al Gore says the Arctic is ice-free since 2014
Joaquin has hardly moved over the last 24 hours, but its forecast track has moved thousands of miles to the east.