Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 3, 2015
In the 1990 IPCC report, they showed that there was insufficient temperature data for analysis in much of the Arctic, most of the southern oceans, and all of the Antarctic. In 1978, scientists agreed data south of 30S was too meager to be … Continue reading
This week, President Obama praised the idea of gun bans and confiscation – like the Nazis did in 1938 immediately ahead of the Holocaust. Middlesboro Daily News – Google News Archive Search He is doing the exact opposite of what … Continue reading
Before General Custer carried the Union Flag to massacre Native Americans, he was one of Abraham Lincoln’s heroes at Gettysburg and Appomattox. On June 29, 1863 Custer was commissioned to brigadier general of volunteers and assigned to command a brigade in Kilpatrick’s division. … Continue reading
The map below shows all of NOAA’s Joaquin forecast tracks since September 30 at 11:32 PM. It also shows their “Forecast Uncertainty” from September 30 in turquoise. Their current forecast is thousands of kilometers outside of their September 30 “uncertainty” … Continue reading
In 1976, National Geographic correctly reported that Earth’s temperature varied from 50F to 61F during the span humans occupied the planet, and that most of human existence was typified by extremely cold weather which would not support civilization. (Chicago was under a … Continue reading
The White House claims that Great Lakes ice is disappearing, and that US seasonal snow cover is decreasing. Rising temperatures across the U.S. have reduced lake ice, sea ice, glaciers, and seasonal snow cover over the last few decades. In the … Continue reading