Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 4, 2015
Rampant Sea Level Fraud In Academia And Government
In 1982, NASA showed just over three inches (8 cm) of sea level rise from 1880 to 1980. They also showed a sharp slowdown in sea level rise rates after 1950. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1982/1982_Gornitz_etal_1.pdf Three inches isn’t very scary, so the EPA … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 36 Comments
Arctic Gained 20,000 Manhattans Of Ice In September
Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Arctic sea ice experienced the earliest minimum on record this year, and has seen record growth in September. The Sierra Cub says the Arctic has been ice-free for two years.
Posted in Uncategorized 29 Comments
More On NOAA Model Uncertainty
The turquoise cone below shows NOAA’s Joaquin “Forecast Uncertainty” as of September 30 at 11:32 PM. The hurricane is currently 677 km east of the forecast track, but their forecast uncertainty cone was only 210 km. Their actual uncertainty was … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 27 Comments