Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 6, 2015
Fundraising At NSIDC
Boulder is the world’s epicenter of climate fraud. Check out today’s fundraising BS from NSIDC. Scientists who have been raising alarms about the endangered ice sheet of West Antarctica say they’ve identified a key glacier that could pose the single most immediate threat … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 35 Comments
On October 1, NOAA’s cone of certainty for Joaquin extended from North Carolina to long Island. Six days later they are certain Joaquin is headed for somewhere around Ireland. Their certainty is quite literally all over the map.
Posted in Uncategorized 28 Comments
Lies, Damned Lies And Thousand Year Rainfalls
USGS has made the press hysterical with their fake “thousand year rain” claim in South Carolina, which is now “biblical.” They pulled exactly the same nonsense here in Colorado two years ago. Note the small region in NE South Carolina which received 16 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments