Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 9, 2015
Why You Should Be Worried About Declining Journalism At The Washington Post
The Washington Post claims that snow cover is declining in North America. Why you should be worried about declining snow cover across North America – The Washington Post Last year had the highest autumn snow cover ever recorded for North … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its Record Growth
Ocean and Ice Services | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut After the shortest melt season on record, Arctic sea ice extent has grown almost two million km² and is now approaching the highest extent for the date in the last ten years. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 53 Comments
Today’s Climate Moron Of The Day : Andrew Cuomo
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Thursday joined government leaders worldwide in signing an agreement to help combat global warming and keep the Earth’s average temperature from rising dangerously. The Under Two MOU, a memorandum of understanding signed by more … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
Final Joaquin Scorecard
Joaquin is dead. The graphic above shows all of the NOAA forecast tracks, and the “cone of uncertainty” on October 1 and October 7. It is clear that they claim certainty much greater than is realistic.
Posted in Uncategorized 22 Comments