Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 15, 2015
Ten years ago, James Hansen (who predicted that Manhattan would be underwater by 2008) complained that NASA didn’t want him making policy statements which he wasn’t authorized to make. Climate Expert Says NASA Tried to Silence Him – New York … Continue reading
Next week will mark a record ten years since Florida was hit by a hurricane. The frequency of Florida hurricane landfalls has plummeted since the 1950’s, and they only occur half as often as they did when Abraham Lincoln was … Continue reading
HURDAT Re-analysis Next week will mark a record ten years since the US was hit by a major (Category 3-5) hurricane. Major hurricane landfalls peaked in the US during the 1940’s and have been declining ever since – with the … Continue reading
Millions of people in the United States could be forced to abandon their homes if planet-warming emissions continue unabated through 2100, pushing global sea levels up by more than 14 feet, researchers said. In the United States, between 20 million … Continue reading
Government climate scientists keep saying that they need larger supercomputers to improve their accuracy. I just tested their claim by processing the entire 135 year long US HCN daily temperature record on my $180 laptop with 2GB memory, in nine minutes … Continue reading
Last week, climate criminals were blaming the rain in South Carolina on global warming causing more moisture in the atmosphere. One fatal problem with this theory is that the Southeastern US is getting much cooler. The frequency of hot summer days … Continue reading
US hurricane strikes peaked in the 1880’s, and have been plummeting ever since. The past ten years has been the quietest on record in the US, with only 8 hurricane strikes. Compare with 1879-1888 when the US was hit by 28 hurricanes. HURDAT … Continue reading