Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 17, 2015
After several La Nina years in 1977, Governor Jerry Brown warned of drought disaster in California. TimesMachine: March 8, 1977 – NYTimes.com The jet stream that winter was very similar to the jet stream in 2014/2015 The Lewiston Journal – Google … Continue reading
The White House National Climate Assessment boldly predicts a huge increase in the number of 90 degree days in the Northeast US, based on “carbon emissions” Northeast | National Climate Assessment Actual government temperature data shows the exact opposite … Continue reading
On this date in 1908, Amherst MA reached 90 degrees. Today’s forecast high is 40 degrees cooler with a freeze warning for tonight. October temperatures in Amherst have been dropping since the 1940s. Their coldest October was in 2008. The warmest … Continue reading
The climate criminals at the White House claim that recent Midwest heatwaves (i.e. 2012) were longer and more intense than earlier heatwaves. the country had their highest number of short-duration heat waves in the 1930s, when the multi-year severe drought of … Continue reading