Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 20, 2015
In 1988, James Hansen from NASA said the warming trend was 99% certain to be caused by CO2. 24 Jun 1988, Page 17 – at Newspapers.com A year later, Tom Karl from NOAA said that most of the warming occurred … Continue reading
Nine years ago, Katherine Hayhoe and the Union of Concerned Scientists predicted much hotter summers, warm winters and less snow for the Northeast. They said the climate of the Northeast would become like the South. Sun Journal These were some … Continue reading
This infrared imagery shows lots of tropical cyclone activity, sucking heat out of the ocean and radiating it off into space at those bright red spots. This year has record cyclone activity in the north Pacific, which means record amounts … Continue reading
7 Dec 1989, Page 14 – at Newspapers.com In 1989, NOAAs Tom Karl said that most 1881 to 1989 warming occurred before 1919. NOAA now shows cooling during the period 1881 to 1919, and that all of the warming occurred after … Continue reading
In 1989, NOAAs Tom Karl said Earth cooled from 1921 to 1979. 7 Dec 1989, Page 14 – at Newspapers.com His data now shows half a degree warming during that period. Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental … Continue reading
In 2006, UCSUSA predicted a sharp rise in the number of 90 degree days in Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Sun Journal – Google News Archive Search Uniontown, PA is the closest USHCN station to Pittsburgh, and the number of 90 degree … Continue reading
Last month, President Obama made these remarks the Arctic is the leading edge of climate change — our leading indicator of what the entire planet faces. Arctic temperatures are rising about twice as fast as the global average. The pace … Continue reading
9 Jun 1976, Page 4 – at Newspapers.com
20 Nov 1974 In 1974, rapid global cooling was the “prime cause of world food shortages” NASA has since erased this cooling
12 Jun 1975, Page 10 – at Newspapers.com