Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 24, 2015
Being a climate alarmist means never using your brain. Ever. Under any circumstances. Hurricane Patricia weakens in Mexico; flood threat remains – CNN.com The storm must have had that special kind of CO2 based energy which doesn’t interact with objects or … Continue reading
In 1967 National Geographic predicted global cooling for 45 years, and said glacial movements and climate are driven by solar cycles.
In 1976, National Geographic reported a scientific consensus for global cooling.
Barack Obama wants to prosecute anyone who disagrees with his climate fraud. He has endless time to attack skeptics, but no time to debate them. Hillary Clinton had a different take, back when it was convenient for her. “I’m sick and tired … Continue reading
Forty five years ago the Bhola Cyclone hit what is now Bangladesh and killed 300,000 to 500,000 people. No hype – lots of destruction. Hurricanes: Science and Society: 1970- The Great Bhola Cyclone
National Geographic wants you to live a short miserable life in the dark. They want you dead, and are lying to you about the climate and energy to get you to go voluntarily. Lets load them all up on their wind/solar powered … Continue reading