Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 27, 2015
1939 : Glaciers Of Greenland And Norway Faced Catastrophic Collapse
In 1939, all of Greenland’s glaciers were melting, and faced “catastrophic collapse” 17 Dec 1939, Page 15 – at Newspapers.com This is the identical wildly exaggerated rhetoric being used by scientists today. All nonsense, all the time.
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Only One South Carolina USHCN Station Set Their Record Daily Precipitation This Year
There are 18 currently active USHCN stations in South Carolina. Only one of them set their record daily precipitation during this year’s claimed 1,000 year rainfall. The average year for the precipitation records was 1950, and there is no indication that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
New York Times Sliming Their Readers Again
The full melting of Greenland’s ice sheet could increase sea levels by about 20 feet. This river is one of a network of thousands at the front line of climate change. BY CORAL DAVENPORT, JOSH HANER, LARRY BUCHANAN AND DEREK … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Ångström Was Correct
Knut Ångström discovered over 100 years ago that changing the amount of CO2 in the air has very little impact on how much longwave radiation is transmitted. This is the same thing which climate models show. The graph below was … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
“They Attribute” It To Global Warming
Literally Washing Away The cemetery, located near Rita on the west end of Majuro, has been eroding for a decade or more, islanders say, something they attribute in part to global warming. The ocean inundations are larger and occurring with … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Another Smoking Gun Of NASA Fraud
The New York Times reported that 1921 was very hot and dry around the planet. TimesMachine: January 29, 1922 – NYTimes.com The criminals at NASA have since erased it, and made 1921 one of the coldest years on record.
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Climate Scientists – Living The Big Lie For Over A Century
Knut Ångström demonstrated over a century ago that adding more CO2 has minimal impact on Earth’s radiative balance. Climate scientists either ignore this completely, or lie about the significance of his findings. The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect Adding more CO2 has very … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 22 Comments