Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 27, 2015
In 1939, all of Greenland’s glaciers were melting, and faced “catastrophic collapse” 17 Dec 1939, Page 15 – at Newspapers.com This is the identical wildly exaggerated rhetoric being used by scientists today. All nonsense, all the time.
There are 18 currently active USHCN stations in South Carolina. Only one of them set their record daily precipitation during this year’s claimed 1,000 year rainfall. The average year for the precipitation records was 1950, and there is no indication that … Continue reading
The full melting of Greenland’s ice sheet could increase sea levels by about 20 feet. This river is one of a network of thousands at the front line of climate change. BY CORAL DAVENPORT, JOSH HANER, LARRY BUCHANAN AND DEREK … Continue reading
Knut Ångström discovered over 100 years ago that changing the amount of CO2 in the air has very little impact on how much longwave radiation is transmitted. This is the same thing which climate models show. The graph below was … Continue reading
Literally Washing Away The cemetery, located near Rita on the west end of Majuro, has been eroding for a decade or more, islanders say, something they attribute in part to global warming. The ocean inundations are larger and occurring with … Continue reading
The New York Times reported that 1921 was very hot and dry around the planet. TimesMachine: January 29, 1922 – NYTimes.com The criminals at NASA have since erased it, and made 1921 one of the coldest years on record.
Knut Ångström demonstrated over a century ago that adding more CO2 has minimal impact on Earth’s radiative balance. Climate scientists either ignore this completely, or lie about the significance of his findings. The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect Adding more CO2 has very … Continue reading