Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 28, 2015
NOAA recently altered their data, to unilaterally wipe out the hiatus which the consensus had agreed upon for a decade. January : Climate Change: Global Temperature | NOAA Climate.gov September : Climate at a Glance (NCEI) Now they are refusing to turn over … Continue reading
Both the frequency of hot days and the areal coverage of hot days has rapidly declined in the US. Last year had the smallest areal coverage on record for 95 degree days, with only 55% of US HCN stations reaching … Continue reading
In 1999, NASA’s top climatologists reported that the US was cooling, as greenhouse gases increased. Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is headed precipitately toward more extreme heat and drought. The drought of 1999 … Continue reading
Gavin and NASA have done so much data tampering to the global temperature record since 1999, they had to nearly double the size of the Y-axis. And as an added bonus, they erased the cooling from 1940 to 1970 – … Continue reading
In 1974, climatologists were predicting global cooling, erratic weather and food shortages. Meteorologists knew that they were clueless then, just as they do now. TimesMachine: December 29, 1974 – NYTimes.com MIT professor Jule Charney said that climate forecasting was like … Continue reading
In 1982, NASA reported just over three inches sea level rise from 1880 to 1980, almost all of which occurred before 1950. Now they report almost seven inches during that same time period, and accelerating. Spectacular unabashed fraud by the US Space … Continue reading
Gavin has done so much data tampering since January, that he had to extend the Y-axis on the NASA global temperature graph in order to accommodate it.