Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 30, 2015
The devastation from the October 1871 fires is incomprehensible by modern standards. We live in exceptionally mild times. 14 Oct 1871, Page 2 – at Newspapers.com
We keep hearing reports about record forest fire seasons, like this wildly fraudulent story in USA today. Scorched earth: U.S. wildfires near record level Prior to 1960, fires burned far more acreage. In the late 1920’s ten times as much … Continue reading
21 Jul 1911, Page 1 – at Newspapers.com NASA says that 1911 was the coldest year on record, yet glaciers were melting at a phenomenal rate that year. This rapid melt continued until 1940 1 Sep 1918, Page 9 … Continue reading
Barack Obama says that 250 years of Alaskan glacier melt is caused by automobile emissions. Here is a guide to help understand the difference between natural melt, and man-made melt glacierbaymap.gif (420×458)
Scientists need funding, and the easiest way to obtain it is to make up science fiction stories which scare people. Once they find a good story, the recycle it as often as they can get away with. 2 May 1932, … Continue reading
In 1946, Washington DC cherry blossoms bloomed a record early March 15. Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search They bloomed again in November that year. 1 Nov 1946, Page 3 – at Newspapers.com This year (NOAA’s hottest year … Continue reading
On Halloween 1950, almost two thirds of the US was over eighty degrees. The warmest location was Hartington, Nebraska which reached 94 degrees. The US average maximum temperature that day was 76 degrees. If this happened now, climate experts would say … Continue reading
Climate whack jobs have been blaming every hot day for the last century on coal. They also predicted fifteen degrees warming. 24 Oct 1912, Page 8 – at Newspapers.com